Sunday, August 31, 2008
hello baby dear (:
im soooooooo tired now! super grumpy! >:(
just had 3 maps with you :D
damn tired, and i swear internal matches SUCKS!
and people and the way they play. its damn irritating!
i did my nails today!! (:
look pretty pretty now. cant wait for monday!
we're going out on a doubleeeeeeeeee date (:
missed you so much today. idk why!
i think im getting more and more attached to you.
in another words, you cannot leave my sight! LOL
which is soooooo NOT a good thing.
and this is something that i gotta overcome. (:
i cant wait to show you this blog! OMG. damn irritating !
roar ! i love you baby dear. many many many !! (:
im soooooooo tired now! super grumpy! >:(
just had 3 maps with you :D
damn tired, and i swear internal matches SUCKS!
and people and the way they play. its damn irritating!
i did my nails today!! (:
look pretty pretty now. cant wait for monday!
we're going out on a doubleeeeeeeeee date (:
missed you so much today. idk why!
i think im getting more and more attached to you.
in another words, you cannot leave my sight! LOL
which is soooooo NOT a good thing.
and this is something that i gotta overcome. (:
i cant wait to show you this blog! OMG. damn irritating !
roar ! i love you baby dear. many many many !! (:
12:56 AM - angel`(: I'm Sleepy Snorlax!: when i wake up
12:56 AM - angel`(: I'm Sleepy Snorlax!: i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to read msges from my bfs
12:57 AM - angel`(: I'm Sleepy Snorlax!: idk why
12:57 AM - angel`(: I'm Sleepy Snorlax!: like
12:57 AM - angel`(: I'm Sleepy Snorlax!: its damn nice
12:57 AM - angel`(: I'm Sleepy Snorlax!: liek u damn sleepy
12:57 AM - angel`(: I'm Sleepy Snorlax!: then u open ur eyes
12:57 AM - angel`(: I'm Sleepy Snorlax!: you read the msges
12:57 AM - helenA: baby
12:57 AM - helenA: sooon you will
12:57 AM - helenA: :)
12:57 AM - helenA: school reopens
12:57 AM - helenA: i wake up early morning
12:57 AM - helenA: u still holiday
12:57 AM - helenA: when i got school
12:57 AM - helenA: u dont
12:57 AM - helenA: :)
12:57 AM - angel`(: I'm Sleepy Snorlax!: (:
♥ And did I tell you that I love you tonight
12:45 AM
0 commented
12:45 AM
0 commented