Monday, September 1, 2008
hello dear (:
just bathed!!! i smell nice nice now (:
do you know why you also win?
COS I HAVE LONGER HAIR THEN YOU !
so it takes a longer time for me to blow dry my hair, especially when i have extensions.
and, i have to put toner after i bathe, its difficult being a girl !
im gonna go do my facial mask now.
pimples can coming ! ):
i think its because of the intake of chillis recently. TSK!
im seeing you in another 11 1.2 hours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(:
im soooooooooooo gonna kiss and hug you ! <3
gotta go now. hee hee. miss your voice too!
just bathed!!! i smell nice nice now (:
do you know why you also win?
COS I HAVE LONGER HAIR THEN YOU !
so it takes a longer time for me to blow dry my hair, especially when i have extensions.
and, i have to put toner after i bathe, its difficult being a girl !
im gonna go do my facial mask now.
pimples can coming ! ):
i think its because of the intake of chillis recently. TSK!
im seeing you in another 11 1.2 hours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(:
im soooooooooooo gonna kiss and hug you ! <3
gotta go now. hee hee. miss your voice too!
♥ And did I tell you that I love you tonight
12:21 AM
0 commented
12:21 AM
0 commented