<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8219095856521780332?origin\x3dhttps://itsnottthesameanymore.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Imagine Me Without You

As long as stars shine down from Heaven
And the rivers run into the sea
'Til the end of time, forever
You're the only love I'll need


In my life, You're all that matters
In my eyes, the only truth I see
When my hopes and dreams have shattered
You're the one that's there for me


When I found You I was blessed
And I will never leave You
I need You


Chorus:
Imagine me without You
I'd be lost and so confused
I wouldn't last a day
I'd be afraid without You there to see me through
Imagine me without You
Lord, You know it's just impossible
Because of You
It's all brand new
My life is now worth while
I can't imagine me without You


When You caught me I was falling
Your love lifted me back on my feet
It was like You heard my calling
And You rushed to set me free


When I found You I was blessed
And I will never leave You
I need You


Chorus

When I found You I was blessed
And I will never leave You
I need You


Chorus
I can't imagine me without You

♥ And did I tell you that I love you tonight
2:59 AM
0 commented

♥ Blissed Lover ;

    Angel; FatFat/Baby
    Wz; Bb/BabyDear
    24thAugust2008
    its all about us

♥ future ;


    24thSEPT FirstMnthAnni
    28thOCT BabyDear's Birthday!
    24thNOV ThirdMnthAnni
    6th&7thDEC WorkingwithBABY!
    24thDEC FourthMnthAnni
    25thDEC Christmas
    24thJAN FifthMnthAnni
    26th27JAN ChineseNewYear
    1stFEB MyBirthday
    14thFEB Valentine'sDay
    24thFEB SixthMnthAnni

♥ FootPRINTS ;

    o9th August ; First time we went out tgt
    16th August ; You made your 1st honey water for me(:
    16th August ; The First time you fed me
    23rd August ;Watched Fireworks
    01st September ; First movie together,4bia
    03rd September ; When i first step foot in your house
    05th September ' First phone marathon
    09th September ; The first time i went school to look for you
    11th September ; When we both first shed tears for each other
    12th September ; Our first pet ! TERRAPINS!
    13th September ; The first time my heart died
    15th September ; We ALMOST broke up
    20th September ; FIRST DATE!
    24th September ; First present and letter from baby (:
    11th October ; First cycling date! (to upr pierce reserviour)
    13th October ; First Web-Cam date
    18th October ; Cried in front of baby for the first time!
    25th October ; First time baby shouted ):
    12th November ; First night stroll with baby
    22nd November ; saw baby's sleepy face for the first time
    29th November ; Just the 2 of us shopping tgt for the first time!

♥ Pretty Moments


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing