Thursday, September 11, 2008
just kill me NOW.
LaughOutLoud..
as much as i wanted to surprise you with this blog,
guess it aint a surprise after all. haha
i suck dont i?
come to think of it, i was actually damn naive and stupid?
i wanted this SO BADLY to be a surprise.
cos its my first time doing this for my boyfriend.
like my first time actually trying to do smth
that doesnt really need any money.
but then, from the moment i got this idea, I RUINED IT.
who on the fucking earth would be so fucking stupid?
like hello, do u have brains angel?
lol. once bitten twice shy.
i dont know if i still haev the courage to do anything anymore.
i mean its not your fault. i know. i totally understand where u were coming from.
you didnt want me to feel even more sad when i presented the "surprise" to you.
i know i'll breakdown too. so dont feel sad telling me okay.
its ok seriously.
i got no mood to do anymore surprises. noot even the 2nd one.
but its okay, i'll get over it soon. (:
I SUCK. BIG TIME. SHOOT ME IN THE HEART.
♥ And did I tell you that I love you tonight
10:16 PM
0 commented
10:16 PM
0 commented