Friday, October 17, 2008
♥ ANGEL TAN CAI YUN IS LOVEEEEE!
HO HO HO! today many many things happen !
so much to explain,but i'm going to cut short.
first of alll, i love you baby ! :)
..
..
..
Lastly,i still love you baby !
HAHAHAH OKAY CRAP, BABY WHEN YOU SEE THIS YOU SURE LAUGH.
HMM quote of the day is : staring brings unnecessary trouble, so why stare and make trouble?
damn tired and baby is stress !
sorry that i couldn't be there for you when you're home and made you wait for me !
you should already know why so i wouldn't want to repeat.
I LOVE YOU MANY BABY !
- babylove :)
so much to explain,but i'm going to cut short.
first of alll, i love you baby ! :)
..
..
..
Lastly,i still love you baby !
HAHAHAH OKAY CRAP, BABY WHEN YOU SEE THIS YOU SURE LAUGH.
HMM quote of the day is : staring brings unnecessary trouble, so why stare and make trouble?
damn tired and baby is stress !
sorry that i couldn't be there for you when you're home and made you wait for me !
you should already know why so i wouldn't want to repeat.
I LOVE YOU MANY BABY !
- babylove :)
♥ And did I tell you that I love you tonight
10:59 PM
0 commented
10:59 PM
0 commented