Monday, October 13, 2008
silly silly SILLY baby ! (:
baby's feeling sad nowww.... over something silly!!
baby, dont think too much alright?
im here baby! i dont wanna see you getting so sad over this kindda thing.
you know i love you right? that will do.
you're the best in my eyes, dont compare yourself with other.
you're the one i wanna be with, not them, so why bother?
i'll compare myself with your previous ex-girlfriends too,
but i'll tell myself, like what you say, they're the past.
im the present and the future (: right?
rmb what you told you brother ! im still smiling when i think of it.
so please dont get sad over what i've said alright?
i love you for who you are, not who i want you to be.
if you were to change, then yuo're not you anymore
i want my baby to stay the same okay? (: STOP THINKING!
you beinging to open up to me, and im really really REALLY happy bout it.
seeing you feel so fucked up really makes me tear );
baby, how i wish im beside you now! so i can hug you real tight and chase your sorrows away.
so when im not around, stay strong alright?
i'll hold you in my arms agn when sat comes (:
dear god, hold him when I'm not around, when I'm much too far away
♥ And did I tell you that I love you tonight
2:50 PM
0 commented
2:50 PM
0 commented