Thursday, November 20, 2008
♥ silly, i love you !
you're going to read this soon.
there are many things i want to say,but not every time i remembers all of them.
3rd month is coming. I'm already going to break the record. :)
remember marriage baby? i want to tell you is that i don't look forward to marriage but to our future and everything !
there might be times u might feel dead to this relationship but trust me alright?
we'll pull through because we are unique and we both pass through something that not everybody did. you should know baby :)
i think i'm reacting too over sensitive. fear not baby, i'll control myself :)
AFTER ALL IT'S LOVE , TRUST AND EVERYTHING BETWEEN US.
I LOVE YOU, A LITTLE TOO MUCH :)
P.S you're going to be my favorite hello and hardest goodbye for the rest of my life.
there are many things i want to say,but not every time i remembers all of them.
3rd month is coming. I'm already going to break the record. :)
remember marriage baby? i want to tell you is that i don't look forward to marriage but to our future and everything !
there might be times u might feel dead to this relationship but trust me alright?
we'll pull through because we are unique and we both pass through something that not everybody did. you should know baby :)
i think i'm reacting too over sensitive. fear not baby, i'll control myself :)
AFTER ALL IT'S LOVE , TRUST AND EVERYTHING BETWEEN US.
I LOVE YOU, A LITTLE TOO MUCH :)
P.S you're going to be my favorite hello and hardest goodbye for the rest of my life.
♥ And did I tell you that I love you tonight
9:41 PM
0 commented
9:41 PM
0 commented